Pricing, Ordering, and Payment:
Summer passes cost $5 a day. We do not charge for the weekends. The total cost for two weeks would be $50. In order to have permits ready for you when you arrive, please complete the following steps by June 1, 2022.
- Send a copy of your Drivers License and Vehicle registration to the Pitt Parking Office email, firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note that pictures are fine as well. Any digital copies will do).
- Please then call the Parking Office at 412-624-4034 to pay for your parking pass. If we miss your call, please leave a voicemail. A customer service representative will call you back. Provide us with your name, program, and please mention the email you sent so we can link the permit to your profile. You can then pay for the parking pass over the phone using a debit or credit card. (Please note we do not accept American Express).
We will then give the permits to your Program Manager, Dr. Shawn Alfonso Wells. You will then have a parking pass ready for you as soon as you arrive on campus! Participants staying in on campus housing who need parking will receive their passes at check in. All others – those staying at the hotel or off campus – will receive their parking passes at the welcome reception on Sunday.
Visitor parking is available as listed below. See map
- Posvar Hall – 230 S Bouquet St, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 – parking entrance is on the side on Roberto Clemente Drive
- Sennott Square Garage – 210 S Bouquet St, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Soldiers and Sailors Garage – 4390 Bigelow Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
(Note: The Soldiers and Sailors garage gate closes at night and you cannot retrieve your car from parking between midnight and 8am.)
More information about our office is listed below.
Parking, Transportation and Services
127 N. Bellefield Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15260